Somatic Yoga & Meditation to Soothe your Soul
Do you wish you could feel more calm, relaxed, and think more clearly?
This workshop is for you. In this gentle Somatic Yoga & meditation workshop you'll be guided by experienced instructor Wenlin Tan through a grounding & soothing Langhana, or 'calming' practice to clear the stress, anxiety and overwhelm inside of you.
There are 3 elements within this workshop:
- Somatic Yoga (Hanna Somatics, Yin Yoga & Hatha Yoga) to soothe your nervous system, to cultivate ease in your physical body
- Guided Breathwork to stimulate your vagus nerve & connect with your energetic body
- Guided meditation through your 5 Koshas, or layers - your physical, energetic, mental-emotional, Wisdom & your Bliss body to center and cultivate calm, clarity and bliss within
The practice is slow, gentle and suitable for all levels, including complete beginners. Below you can watch a short preview from a previous class Wenlin has taught:
Workshop Date, Time & Cost:
28 Nov Sunday
17:00 - 18:30 SG time | 10:00 - 11:30 CET (Italy)
Earlybird: S$15 | US$11
Regular: S$25 | US$18+
This workshop will be streamed live through Peatix Live (1 way viewing: You can see me). Unlike Zoom or Skype, you won't have to worry about registering or your switching on your video.
It is recommended to have the following set-up so you can get the full benefits of the workshop:
1. Steady internet connection
2. Peatix Live broadcast page open on your laptop or desktop for viewing
3. Padded surface to practice on such as your yoga mat or carpet, and 2 yoga blocks OR 4 toilet rolls.
Your guide: Wenlin Tan
(Resident teacher at YogaUnion, Turin, Italy)
Wenlin Tan is a E-RYT® 200, RYT® 500, YACEP® Yoga-Alliance USA certified Yoga trainer who has been studying movement since she was 9. Originally from Singapore, Wenlin is now based in Turin, Italy, and has taught for private resorts, hotels, studios and Yoga festivals. Students know her for her unique teaching style which integrates Qigong, Somatics, Vinyasa Yoga and Philosophy and her warmth, humour, knowledge and clarity.
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM SGT
- Online event
Earlybird SOLD OUT $15.00 Regular SOLD OUT $25.00